Pledgeship at the Delta Rho chapter of Phi Kappa Theta is centered around preparing young men for the real world and their careers. We are serious about our no hazing policy and treat our new members very similarly to established brothers.
What We Are Looking For
- Leadership – We are looking for young men to help carry on the proud traditions of Phi Kappa Theta and fulfill our mission.
- Commitment – Brotherhood lasts more than 4 years. We are looking for new brothers who are interested in joining our organization for life.
- Character – We do not want anyone wearing our letters who do not meet the bar morally. We value honesty and integrity highly.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Respect – We will treat you like and adult, but we also expect you to act like one.
- Social Skills – Charisma is a learned skill. The fraternity will often challenge you to step out of your conform zone socially. These skills will be priceless in your career.
- Networking- Our Alumni are heavily involved in our chapter. You will find opportunities to mingle with some of Atlanta’s most talented professionals.
- Academics – We want you to be successful in your classes. All new members have study hours until they hit our minimum GPA requirement.
What You Need
- A Suit- Pledgeship requires formal wear occasionally.
- Money- Dues are $950 a semester. We have multiple payments plans and we are very flexible. We are the most affordable fraternity on campus with a house.
- Time – Pledgeship requires a time commitment of around 10 hours a week for a 6 week program.